Have Your Dryer Vents Professionally Cleaned


Are you overdue for a dryer vent cleaning? You’re not alone, and many homeowners underestimate the importance of investing in this regular maintenance. Unfortunately, this type of neglect can lead to some very serious and life-threatening issues down the line! Give the team at Weststar Chimney Sweeps a call right away, so we can help you out. It’s a decision you won’t regret!

Not A Do-It-Yourself Job

So, why can’t a homeowner attempt the cleaning process themselves? Well, they can, but they aren’t likely going to get as good of results. To properly clean out your vents, you need a wide range of special equipment, and our sweeps have gone through extensive training to ensure they use everything correctly. Simply taking the vents apart and vacuuming them with an extension hose won’t get the process done completely, and you’ll still be facing many hazardous risks!

The tools we use ensure every nook and cranny is taken care of, and we guarantee we can get around even the tightest turns and twists quickly and effectively. We’ll also check all the connections, so you’ll know you’re getting the most from your appliance after we’ve looked everything over. There’s no reason not to get an appointment on the books today!

What Are The Risks Associated With Dirty Vents?

Now, you may be wondering why investing in this service is such an important step in home care. First of all, dirty and clogged up vents are known for triggering thousands of fires across the United States every single year. This results in multiple deaths, hundred of injuries, and thousands upon thousands of dollars worth of damage.

If the heat and fumes from your dryer cannot vent properly, they’ll build up and catch the flammable lint on fire. With all that extra kindling around, it takes no time for this fire to spread, and you may lose an enormous amount depending on how slowly or quickly flames get extinguished. It’s definitely not worth taking any chances, especially when it comes to keeping your loved ones safer.

Along with this, you’ll be more likely to face carbon monoxide exposure, which can be deadly when not addressed in a prompt fashion. Carbon monoxide is especially dangerous to those without carbon monoxide detectors throughout their home, as the gas itself is colorless, odorless, and tasteless. Without anything to alert people within the property, they’ll have no way to indicate whether or not they’ve been exposed! The only hope would be that symptoms were caught in time, giving them a chance to get out of the home and call for help, but this is a risky situation, indeed.

Count On Our Team

Ensure you have clear pathways for fumes and vapors to escape by calling in our CSIA certified crew right away. We’ll give you the peace of mind you deserve, so you can rest easier all year long! Contact our staff, and we’ll get an appointment on the books. There’s no time to waste!