Quality Chimney & Dryer Vent Services
If you have a heating appliance with a venting system in your home — whether it’s a fireplace or a dryer — Weststar Chimney Sweeps wants to help keep it performing at its best. Your chimney system and dryer vents have some similarities:
- They’re both moving toxic byproducts out of your home and keeping high heat away from combustible materials
- They both need some preventative maintenance to stay in top shape
- They both need to have maintenance and repairs performed by experienced, certified professionals.
Weststar Chimney Sweeps’ CSIA-certified technicians have the experience and know-how to handle all your chimney and dryer vent service needs. And keeping our customers safe and satisfied is extremely important to us — it’s earned us an A+ rating with the San Diego Better Business Bureau for the last 13 years.
Inspections: Know For Sure How Safe And Efficient Your Chimney Is
When you’re lighting a fire inside your home, you don’t want to simply hope for the best – you want to know if blockages are creating a fire hazard, or if damage is allowing poisonous gas into your living space. Regular inspections take the guess work out of your chimney — every year, you’ll get a clear look into the state of your system, and be informed of any problems that need to be addressed in order to keep the system as safe as it can and should be. Weststar Chimney Sweeps can perform visual chimney inspections annually or sales transaction inspections when a property is changing hands.
Need Chimney Or Fireplace Parts Installed? Call us!
Weststar Chimney Sweeps’ CSIA-certified technicians can install gas logs in your existing fireplace, install new refractory panels in your pre-fabricated fireplace, and help with whatever else your system may need in order to function efficiently and safely.
Help Your Chimney And Dryer Systems Work Better And Last Longer
Your chimney is a system of hard-working parts. The same is true of your dryer and vents. Consistent preventative maintenance can help both systems work better and last longer.
- Having your chimney annually swept helps to keep unwanted and dangerous creosote and debris out of your flue.
- Annual chimney inspections give you security and peace of mind that your system is working as safely as it should. And if problems do exist, inspections typically help find them while they’re still small and relatively inexpensive and easy to repair.
- Having your dryer vents regularly cleaned makes your home much safer by limiting lint buildup, nesting materials, and other potential fire hazards. These materials also restrict air flow, which forces your dryer to work much harder which can actually shorten the lifespan of your clothes and your appliance.
When Repairs Are Needed, Turn To Weststar Chimney Sweeps
Whether you have a damaged and deteriorating flue liner, or a chimney leak that needs repair, Weststar Chimney Sweeps can bring your chimney to the level of safety and efficiency that you need and expect. Weststar can also help keep your system free of obstructions by removing birds and their nests.
We Want You To Have A Safer And More Beautiful Chimney
If you have a fireplace or chimney that’s marred by stains, we also offer Paint “N” Peel masonry stain removal services to bring your masonry back its beauty.
Whatever your chimney and dryer vent needs, call Weststar Chimney Sweeps at 619-338-8116, or make an appointment online!
With years of experience and training to our credit, at Weststar, we have the expertise to replace or install all kinds of chimney components. Let us help you today!
We Accept Credit Cards
David was very professional. I was very pleased with his attention to detail. He made sure to keep the entire area around the fireplace clean. I will definitely recommend Weststar.
~ Ron Fritz